Adair County 44 Kentucky Country Day 3

ACfan4

This definitely may of been the beating the Indians needed to give to earn some respect. They scored 3 touchdowns in the first 3 min of the game while recovering 2 onside kicks. QB Chance Melton threw for 183 and 3 touchdowns, WR Cam Lasley had 124 yards receiving and 2 touchdowns, RB Jordan Lasley added 129 yds on the ground

This definitely may of been the beating the Indians needed to give to earn some respect. They scored 3 touchdowns in the first 3 min of the game while recovering 2 onside kicks. QB Chance Melton threw for 183 and 3 touchdowns, WR Cam Lasley had 124 yards receiving and 2 touchdowns, RB Jordan Lasley added 129 yds on the ground

I think they'll be ranked this week. This win doesn't show much, but their wins over Taylor and Metcalfe continue to look better. I still believe Elizabethtown will be better than Adair in District 2, but the Adair resume is top ten worthy.

Good job Adair County. A very convincing win over KCD definitely makes them top 10.

This was pretty much a melt down on KCD's part. The first touchdown followed by two on side kicks recovered by AC and then quick scores....4 minutes into the game and Adair's up 19 zip.

I was really impressed with the talent and class of AC throughout the game and equally baffled by the lack of effort and mistakes by KCD. Just a horror show night for the Bearcats. I don't believe they are this bad, but .....scoreboard.

KCD players now have two weeks to re-group and figure out what kind of football team they would like to be. Holy Cross comes to Springdale Road after the bye week and quite simply....it's the make or break game for KDC's season.

As for Adair County, they were wonderful sportsmen, good enthusiastic fans....classy group. And talented....they need to be ranked.