Russell @ Fleming County 9/30

GOREDDEVILS

Who wins?  

23 members have voted

1. 1. Who wins?

Russell has improved since they played Greenup in week 1 and I'm sure Fleming has improved as well. We will see who has improved the most this coming Friday.

I was going to say the same thing. This will be won by the team that has improved the most over the first 6 weeks. I pick Russell in a close one.

Russell's secondary will be facing, by far, its biggest challenge so far this season. Drey Boehm has picked off a pass in each of Russell's five games. He should see some opportunities to add to his collection tonight. The DL needs to pressure Crump and not let him sit in the pocket and play pitch and catch with his WRs.

Offensively, Russell has shown some signs of life the past two weeks. They've got to hold on to the ball and finish drives. The Devils can't afford to give the Panthers a short field and they have to come away with points of their own when the opportunity is there.

This is probably the most anticipated game between these two teams since 2004. They've been district foes for the better part of the past two decades. On paper, this could be the best game in the history of the series, IMO. Hopefully, the weather isn't a factor tonight.