Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Reds Make History

Featured Replies

God I hope so. Our bats have been slumping lately. Need to get it going soon.

 

Nah, rest your starters for post season. :smug:

Nah, rest your starters for post season. :smug:

 

It's a balance. I believe they'll have 4 days off between the last game of the season and game 1 of the NLDS. I believe Maddon is planning a simulated game during those 4 days so they can see live pitching.

God I hope so. Our bats have been slumping lately. Need to get it going soon.

 

Already preparing to lose, I love it. :lol:

Already preparing to lose, I love it. :lol:

 

I like our chances this year and for the next at least 6 more, more than the Reds...

I'd imagine three games in GABP would be a great warm up for them lol.

 

They're looking good again. Bryant is eating up Reds pitching this year.

They're looking good again. Bryant is eating up Reds pitching this year.

 

Who isn't? lol

Did they just set another record for how many games a rookie has started? Maybe just a Reds record?

Not really fair to those two, as they're also the ones who have pitched the most innings for the Reds as well. Disco would only be 4 or 5 behind them, had he pitched as many innings as Strailey.

 

It's the rates for the relievers that are scary.

 

^^^

THIS!

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.