Bracken County @ Dayton Predictions (Week 6)

Woodstock

Bracken County at Dayton  

8 members have voted

1. 1. Bracken County at Dayton

This matchup(40-0) was one of 3 victories for the Polar Bears last season. Though they shouldn't look past any Northern Ky. team on the river to the district matchup with Paris the following week, I look for the JV to see some playing time in this game.

Bracken 47

Dayton 14

Wikepedia describes Polar Bears as huge and carnivorous. They are a threat to man with a skill for hunting their prey. Well the Bracken County Polar Bears are going to devour a lot of Greendevil this week. Their size will surely overpower their prey and they will be hunting to recover the loose balls their defense will force. BC by 28!

Classic trap game for the Polar Bears. I think Dayton comes ready to play.

I agree. With saying that, it depends on which Dayton team shows up that's played the past four games. They still have ways to go, but they are better than the past couple years. Much more physical than they have been in some time too. Discipline will be the big factor for Dayton.

Classic trap game for the Polar Bears. I think Dayton comes ready to play.

Can certainly agree with this being a trap game. For a young program, learning to win the games they should sometimes has disastrous oversights. IMO Coach Sizemore knows this and he will not allow a couple of hardfought victories to go to the Bears heads. Like to think the 2nd half collapsing loss to Gallatin was enough of a lesson.

Probably Bracken by more than a few scores. Dayton's defense has been looking very solid this year, and they do have some size on the line that should provide some challenge to the Bracken bigs. However, not sure how they contain Parker and the rest of the 4x100 relay team for a whole game.

My prediction is for Dayton homecoming king. Big #70 is the early favorite.