Greenup County 33 Lawrence County 12

Randy Parker

What I can't figure is Where are the GC Fans this season ? Wow, you have a young coach that has his kids buying in, believing in his system and they're having fun running it not to mention ..Winning !

CONGRATS to GCHS on another W ! I am so glad for coach Grizzle, I know that he will give GC a proud football program. I practically grew up with his Mother, Aunt, Uncle. My family were friends with his Grandparents in Raceland,. All good people, family. As for Scott ...good things happen to good people and your coach Grizzle is "good people".

Congrats again to coach Grizz and his players.

Good win for Greenup County. It's good to see them becoming somewhat relevant again. I like their schedule, too. They should get a couple more confidence boosters to come into the stretch of games with Johnson Central, Ashland, and Boyd at 5-2.

I see GC ending 7-3, 6-4 at the worst. I think they'll be playing Ashland for a Home playoff game.

I see GC ending 7-3, 6-4 at the worst. I think they'll be playing Ashland for a Home playoff game.

The new coach and Greenup's season would be a success at 6-4. If Greenup ends up 7-3 with a home playoff game, though, then that would be a major success and I would think it would help in getting the ball rolling to them becoming a program to be reckoned with in the future.