Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Greenup County 33 Lawrence County 12

Featured Replies

What I can't figure is Where are the GC Fans this season ? Wow, you have a young coach that has his kids buying in, believing in his system and they're having fun running it not to mention ..Winning !

 

CONGRATS to GCHS on another W ! I am so glad for coach Grizzle, I know that he will give GC a proud football program. I practically grew up with his Mother, Aunt, Uncle. My family were friends with his Grandparents in Raceland,. All good people, family. As for Scott ...good things happen to good people and your coach Grizzle is "good people".

Congrats again to coach Grizz and his players.

Congrats to GC. Good bounce back. Keep winning!!!!

Good win for Greenup County. It's good to see them becoming somewhat relevant again. I like their schedule, too. They should get a couple more confidence boosters to come into the stretch of games with Johnson Central, Ashland, and Boyd at 5-2.

Good win for Greenup County. It's good to see them becoming somewhat relevant again. I like their schedule, too. They should get a couple more confidence boosters to come into the stretch of games with Johnson Central, Ashland, and Boyd at 5-2.

I see GC ending 7-3, 6-4 at the worst. I think they'll be playing Ashland for a Home playoff game.

I see GC ending 7-3, 6-4 at the worst. I think they'll be playing Ashland for a Home playoff game.

 

The new coach and Greenup's season would be a success at 6-4. If Greenup ends up 7-3 with a home playoff game, though, then that would be a major success and I would think it would help in getting the ball rolling to them becoming a program to be reckoned with in the future.

Seems like a very tough season for LC

Dawgs have a week off before traveling up to Raceland to end the non-district portion of the schedule. There's still time to right the ship in Louisa and finish 2nd in the district.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.