Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Steelers/Redskins Predictions

Who do you think wins this game? 7 members have voted

  1. 1. Who do you think wins this game?

    • Steelers
      71%
    • Redskins
      28%

Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Featured Replies

Too many injuries for the black and yellow. Cam Heyward, Javon Hargrave both with leg issues on the starting DL. CB issue is a mess. Bud Dupree on IR and unproven Anthony Chickillo backing up a mediocre Arthur Moats on the edge. Defense is porous.

 

RT Gilbert needs elbow surgery. Bell on the shelf for 3 weeks because he likes the reefa. His pal Bryant LOVES the reefa and won't see grass on a football field anyway. Walkin wounded I tell ya. Have to go into the nation's capital and face "YOU LIKE THAT?!"

 

Doomed

  • Author
Too many injuries for the black and yellow. Cam Heyward, Javon Hargrave both with leg issues on the starting DL. CB issue is a mess. Bud Dupree on IR and unproven Anthony Chickillo backing up a mediocre Arthur Moats on the edge. Defense is porous.

 

RT Gilbert needs elbow surgery. Bell on the shelf for 3 weeks because he likes the reefa. His pal Bryant LOVES the reefa and won't see grass on a football field anyway. Walkin wounded I tell ya. Have to go into the nation's capital and face "YOU LIKE THAT?!"

 

Doomed

 

I just read Hargrave and Heyward will be ready to play.

I just read Hargrave and Heyward will be ready to play.

Both limited in practice today.

I'm concerned on the ability to get enough pressure on Cousins with the current situation. Hope this young secondary has a fast learning curve. Hate to have to win via shootout right out of the gate.

I'm concerned on the ability to get enough pressure on Cousins with the current situation. Hope this young secondary has a fast learning curve. Hate to have to win via shootout right out of the gate.
Well, if they're gonna win, it'll look a lot more like that than a shutout, sadly.
image.jpeg

Edited by Colonels_Wear_Blue
Rule 8

  • Author

Newly acquired cb Justin Gilbert is having a great week of practice for the Steelers.

  • Author
Too many injuries for the black and yellow. Cam Heyward, Javon Hargrave both with leg issues on the starting DL. CB issue is a mess. Bud Dupree on IR and unproven Anthony Chickillo backing up a mediocre Arthur Moats on the edge. Defense is porous.

 

RT Gilbert needs elbow surgery. Bell on the shelf for 3 weeks because he likes the reefa. His pal Bryant LOVES the reefa and won't see grass on a football field anyway. Walkin wounded I tell ya. Have to go into the nation's capital and face "YOU LIKE THAT?!"

 

Doomed

 

Heyward, Hargrave, Gilbert, Mcullers and Thomas all where full participation at practice. Wheaton, Nix, Wallace and Golson didn't practice.

Well, if they're gonna win, it'll look a lot more like that than a shutout, sadly.

 

When's the last time we shut anybody out? I have no expectations of the defense pitching a shutout this year. Just hope we don't have to score 42 points every game.

The Skins winning would be great for the Gals but I just don't see the Steelers losing to them.

 

Of course I am stuck in the past...

  • Author
The Skins winning would be great for the Gals but I just don't see the Steelers losing to them.

 

Of course I am stuck in the past...

 

We dey!

Steelers are the only team that scare me this year in the AFC as a Pats fan. Would love to see Washington win it for that reason, but I just don't see it. Big Ben and AB are going to have a special year IMO.

Just stop

 

Please, please.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.