Steelers/Redskins Predictions

Who do you think wins this game?  

7 members have voted

1. 1. Who do you think wins this game?

Too many injuries for the black and yellow. Cam Heyward, Javon Hargrave both with leg issues on the starting DL. CB issue is a mess. Bud Dupree on IR and unproven Anthony Chickillo backing up a mediocre Arthur Moats on the edge. Defense is porous.

RT Gilbert needs elbow surgery. Bell on the shelf for 3 weeks because he likes the reefa. His pal Bryant LOVES the reefa and won't see grass on a football field anyway. Walkin wounded I tell ya. Have to go into the nation's capital and face "YOU LIKE THAT?!"

Doomed

Too many injuries for the black and yellow. Cam Heyward, Javon Hargrave both with leg issues on the starting DL. CB issue is a mess. Bud Dupree on IR and unproven Anthony Chickillo backing up a mediocre Arthur Moats on the edge. Defense is porous.

RT Gilbert needs elbow surgery. Bell on the shelf for 3 weeks because he likes the reefa. His pal Bryant LOVES the reefa and won't see grass on a football field anyway. Walkin wounded I tell ya. Have to go into the nation's capital and face "YOU LIKE THAT?!"

Doomed

I just read Hargrave and Heyward will be ready to play.

I'm concerned on the ability to get enough pressure on Cousins with the current situation. Hope this young secondary has a fast learning curve. Hate to have to win via shootout right out of the gate.
Well, if they're gonna win, it'll look a lot more like that than a shutout, sadly.

Doomed

Heyward, Hargrave, Gilbert, Mcullers and Thomas all where full participation at practice. Wheaton, Nix, Wallace and Golson didn't practice.