South Warren/Central Hardin predictions

LVGambla32

South Warren/Central Hardin predictions  

22 members have voted

1. 1. South Warren/Central Hardin predictions

Could any South Warren fans tell me what type of offense the Spartans run?

As with most Central Hardin games, if you can stop the run, you have a good chance of winning. I actually think that Central Hardin has a more dynamic offense this year with Reece Iler in the Backfield and if you can get Darious Barbour free into the secondary, look out. He had over 300 all purpose yards and 5 TDs against Bullitt East. Central Hardin had a bunch of injuries the first 2 games of the season but also have a lot of young talent on both sides of the ball. Central Hardin's 4-4 defense, although young, is starting to improve and make less mistakes. Should be a great match-up this Friday. For me, this game is a toss-up.

Hope all the injured players make it back for Friday night! Seems like it's a little early to make predictions until Spin reports back on the injuries because they are to some of Souths best players and sounds like from what HCP said significant. For Central Hardin as well.

I hate the injuries. While I feel South showed Friday night that the had some depth by virtually getting back into the game and having a chance to tie it up while some of the familiar stars were out of the game. There is no substitute for experience especially when your QB, RB, and WR Is out. This makes it real tough on the Spartans. We shall see as the week progresses what is going to happen.

It sounded like the backup QB played well in a tough situation. You have any info on him, Spin?

The backup QB that played against Greenwood is a Soph. #15 Cameron Harrison, he's quick, he had return duties on kickoff a against Monroe and some against Apollo.

he's young against Greenwood he threw an interception on his first drive. Made the right decision just didn't put enough air and quite possibly tried to force it. Another pass was over thrown. Both of these are due to the situation he was put in late in the game and down 10.

Personally I feel he is going to be a really good QB in the future and now it appears he is going to get experience sooner than many thought.

Another possibility is Smith could go with the JR Cody Eblen. Yes that would be the younger brother to the original Spartan QB Jay Eblen. It's going to be interesting to see what the Spartans do Friday night and how they react.