Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Which two NFL teams will you be rooting for this year?

Which two NFL teams are you rooting for? (Top 20) 59 members have voted

  1. 1. Which two NFL teams are you rooting for? (Top 20)

    • Panthers
      8%
      5
    • Broncos
      0%
      0
    • Seahawks
      5%
      3
    • Cardinals
      1%
      1
    • Patriots
      10%
      6
    • Bengals
      32%
      19
    • Steelers
      5%
      3
    • Cheifs
      0%
      0
    • Vikings
      3%
      2
    • Packers
      11%
      7
    • Redskins
      0%
      0
    • Jets
      0%
      0
    • Texans
      1%
      1
    • Bills
      0%
      0
    • Falcons
      0%
      0
    • Raiders
      0%
      0
    • Colts
      6%
      4
    • Eagles
      1%
      1
    • Saints
      1%
      1
    • Other
      10%
      6

Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Featured Replies

Other...

Poor Grizz. Grizz, I promise, had I made this poll I'd have never left your Jags off.:clap:

Steelers. There isn't a 2nd.

 

Same here, it's only the Bengals for me. When I was younger I also rooted for any team Favre played on.

Same here, it's only the Bengals for me. When I was younger I also rooted for any team Favre played on.

Now you just wear Wranglers and copperfit.

Now you just wear Wranglers and copperfit.

 

Exactly!

Poor Grizz. Grizz, I promise, had I made this poll I'd have never left your Jags off.:clap:

 

It's the thought that counts :thumb:

Buccaneers and Packers. I'll root for those two with passion.

 

I'd also like to see the Jaguars, Patriots, Texans and Rams do good. I love OBJ so I'll be following him all season. Actually I love Antonio Brown and DeAndre Hopkins also. I want to see Ezekiel Elliott shine so I'll be watching him closely too.

I only root for 1 team.

 

I just dont understand the idea

of rooting for two. Doesn't feel like a real fan if you root for more

than 1 team.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.