Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Georgetown College Player Dies

Featured Replies

I'm at a loss of what to say about this awful tragedy. I didn't know Colson very well at all but every encounter I had with him was a positive one. Whenever I saw him on campus, he would say hello and be extremely polite. He was one of the most respectful young men I've come across.

 

My thoughts and prayers go to his father Dave, his mother, the rest of his family, his friends, the Dixie community and the Georgetown community. You will be missed Colson.

Praying for this young man's family and friends.

Sad, sad news. Hug your boys and pray for them.

Beyond tragic and remarkably unfair to the Machlitt family and all of those that loved this young man so deeply.

 

Lots and lots of sad folks in Spartans, Dixie and Georgetown communities today as well. Colson clearly made one hell of an impression on those groups over the years.

 

Now, I'm going to go hug my 11 year old and pray that I can do the best I can to help him make good decisions and, see MTSG's post above, help him avoid the wrong side of life's random roll of the dice.

 

Many prayers from Ft. Mitchell

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.