Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

5A #4 Highlands at 6A Campbell County

Who wins? 84 members have voted

  1. 1. Who wins?

    • Highlands
      78%
    • Campbell County
      21%

Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Featured Replies

The Bluebirds offense looked great in their 52-42 win over 6A Cooper, though some say their defense needs some work. Campbell County lost 21-7 to East Central, Indiana. Can the Camels get things on track and pull off the upset?

  • Replies 33
  • Views 5.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Fans in Claryville are still optimistic about this team. Young, but with great Senior leadership.

 

Go Get 'em Camels!

Who is the starting QB for the Camels?

What does Campbell Cty's O/D lines look like?

My Birds are flying south on Friday!!! I can't wait!

 

Pre-game adult beverages at the Compound anyone??

 

Go Birds!

My Birds are flying south on Friday!!! I can't wait!

 

Pre-game adult beverages at the Compound anyone??

 

Go Birds!

 

I'm in.

Campbell always seems to find a way to play the Birds tough recently. I don't predict scores, but I think this one is tougher than some think. Hopefully I'm wrong!

I'm in.

 

You all are definitely welcome! PM me for directions!

Does Campbell County platoon or do they have alot of players both ways?

Does Campbell County platoon or do they have alot of players both ways?

 

Platoon and are deep in many positions. Players still fighting for starting jobs.

Campbell played a good game vs a good East Central team. Offense is improving, and it sounds like this years Bluebirds defense is a good place to get it going. Highlands will be favored because it's Highlands, but I think this game will be close. If Highlands wins it will be in a dog fight.

I heard Campbells defense played really well again East Central. They really only gave up one touchdown, the other two for EC came from a pick 6 and a punt return. Should be an exciting game.

Campbell always seems to find a way to play the Birds tough recently. I don't predict scores, but I think this one is tougher than some think. Hopefully I'm wrong!

 

I agree. I expect a really good game.

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.