August 12, 201610 yr Drive stalls on a bad pass from Dalton and Nugent misses a 47 yard FG, of course. I understand loyality but I know there are plenty of young kickers out there with strong legs.
August 13, 201610 yr Bengals on a long drive with McCarron. Vikes only ran three plays in the first quarter.
August 13, 201610 yr Bengals go on fourth down and are stopped. Dominated this game and cannot score. 0-0 second quarter.
August 13, 201610 yr Well both qbs have moved the ball but no points to show for it. For the life of me I don't get the Bengals love affair with Nugent. They don't really even try to go for a young kicker to try to beat him out.
August 13, 201610 yr Easily the best QB in the building tonight. I don't know, AJ looks good tonight.
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.