August 13, 201610 yr I don't know, AJ looks good tonight. AJ Mccarron is a nfl starting caliber qb, and should have a playoff victory under his belt. We are definitely solid at the qb spot. I think the Bengals made the right decision not trading him. Most teams are screwed of their starting qb gets hurt, the Bengals still can make a run with him. Now after this season consider trading him because he will leave on his own after next year when he is a free agent.
August 13, 201610 yr Easily the best QB in the building tonight. Must have never seen my flagvfootball highlight reel. Looking forwardvto working many more games at PBS.
August 13, 201610 yr I think the Bengals starters looked good. Also I thought the two Bengal wr draft picks looked good in Boyd and Core. Also the free agent rookie wr Erickson is definitely making a case to make the team with a receiving touchdown and a punt return td.
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.