Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Suicide Bombing In Germany

Featured Replies

You said if we ban Muslims from entering the country and it saves even one American life, it's worth it.

 

I'm asking, wouldn't it also be worth it if banning, let's say Germans, would save even one American life?

 

Its a double sided sword. Close your borders off and no new trouble can get in, but it doesn't stop the current trouble that is already in from doing something.

 

In closing the borders you limit the supply of new terrorist, you cant blame a country for doing it.

  • Replies 101
  • Views 7.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Its a double sided sword. Close your borders off and no new trouble can get in, but it doesn't stop the current trouble that is already in from doing something.

 

In closing the borders you limit the supply of new terrorist, you cant blame a country for doing it.

 

That's kinda my point. If we're banning one group because we don't want any potential lives lost at the ends of incoming immigrants, shouldn't we just ban everyone from everywhere? That way we're positive no new killers are entering.

That's kinda my point. If we're banning one group because we don't want any potential lives lost at the ends of incoming immigrants, shouldn't we just ban everyone from everywhere? That way we're positive no new killers are entering.

 

I follow you, if a country is going to close its borders, it needs to close them to everyone, not just a selected group.

I follow you, if a country is going to close its borders, it needs to close them to everyone, not just a selected group.

 

Last time I checked the only ones who have declared open war on us are who? So in your theory banning the ones who declared war isn't fair if you don't ban everyone? That just sound right even being said. Where is Alice cause I know I done fell down the rabbit hole.

If you want to live by those laws are you a good fit for America? Killing the infidels you, me our families is ok? Can you live under those rules? Does my faith say it's ok to kill you? To rape your wife and enslave her?

 

Deuteronomy 13:7-12

 

Leviticus 24:16

 

:sssh:

Deuteronomy 13:7-12

 

Leviticus 24:16

 

:sssh:

 

Old testament, we live under a new covenant with GOD. Nice research though.

Here, I will say it.

 

I'm for banning every single Muslim from coming into America, plus I say it for those to scared to admit it themselves.

 

I'm also for keeping any illegal person from coming into America from the southern border.

Coming in HOT with these hard-hitting sources!

 

Your welcome to post a different poll..there is no such thing as mainstream media as it was anymore. Besides they would never post a poll that doesn't fit nice and tidy in their agenda box.

I follow you, if a country is going to close its borders, it needs to close them to everyone, not just a selected group.

 

Well let's ban everyone then.

Your welcome to post a different poll..there is no such thing as mainstream media as it was anymore. Besides they would never post a poll that doesn't fit nice and tidy in their agenda box.

 

Most people won't post a poll that wouldn't support their cause.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.