Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Suicide Bombing In Germany

Featured Replies

  • Replies 101
  • Views 7.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Sharia Law is not a good thing. It also does not mean that you're a terrorist.

 

Are you, as a Christian, more loyal to God or America?

Sharia Law is not a good thing. It also does not mean that you're a terrorist.

 

Are you, as a Christian, more loyal to God or America?

 

God, family, country, in that order. Have you read what's in sharia law and the punishments?

You can continue to post all the articles you want.

 

I'll go with first hand experiences and relationships I have with people from the Islamic faith.

 

I could post dozens of articles about the fact that the vast majority of terrorist attacks have not been carried out by Muslims, but it'd be fruitless as I'm sure the source or validity of the article would be attacked.

I wonder what percentage of Christians are in favor of laws based upon Biblical principals?

God, family, country, in that order. Have you read what's in sharia law and the punishments?

 

So it's okay for you to be more loyal to your faith, but not them....Gotcha.

 

Yes I have. It's not good. That still doesn't make one a terrorist.

You can continue to post all the articles you want.

 

I'll go with first hand experiences and relationships I have with people from the Islamic faith.

 

I could post dozens of articles about the fact that the vast majority of terrorist attacks have not been carried out by Muslims, but it'd be fruitless as I'm sure the source or validity of the article would be attacked.

 

I'm not trying to convince you I know its it's pointless. I've had good friends that are islamic who appreciate and respect life. We have had some very good discussions. Unfornatley a lot who share the islamic faith do not have that respect. I've got hindu friends, african, jamaican. Heck I don't see a white person till I look in the mirror or go to work or out in public. We have all had open discussions about a lot of subjects including religion. I'm speaking honestly about what is a threat to your life. You can choose to ignore it, fine. I choose to see it for what it is.

So it's okay for you to be more loyal to your faith, but not them....Gotcha.

 

Yes I have. It's not good. That still doesn't make one a terrorist.

 

If you want to live by those laws are you a good fit for America? Killing the infidels you, me our families is ok? Can you live under those rules? Does my faith say it's ok to kill you? To rape your wife and enslave her?

Does my faith say it's ok to kill you? To rape your wife and enslave her?

 

Nope, and according to many, neither does theirs....

I'm speaking honestly about what I think is a threat to your life. You can choose to ignore it, fine. I choose to see it for what I think it is.

 

Fixed that for ya, for accuracy sake....;)

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.