Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Suicide Bombing In Germany

Featured Replies

  • Replies 101
  • Views 7.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Ask the French priest if he thinks Islam is dangerous? Oops he cant talk right now his throat was sliced while he was in church. Now he is in the morgue. And who did it?

Ask the French priest if he thinks Islam is dangerous? Oops he cant talk right now his throat was sliced while he was in church. Now he is in the morgue. And who did it?

He would probably say that evil is dangerous. That includes radical Islam, but not all Muslims.

He would probably say that evil is dangerous. That includes radical Islam, but not all Muslims.

 

I know it doesn't, but how do you do tell the bad guys from the good guys? That's a real problem.

I know it doesn't, but how do you do tell the bad guys from the good guys? That's a real problem.

It may not seem like it, but I do understand the concern and worry that people have.

 

There is nothing that is 100% foolproof. Heck, we surely know that the U.S has its share of homegrown terrorists. As @rockmom has said, the refugees that she works with have waited years to come into the U.S. They are families that have been vetted and monitored. I think that continuing this process (waiting list, vetting, monitoring) along with a focus on families is our best bet. Also, having volunteers that continue to work with the families (as opposed to them only seeing negativity of those that do not want them here) is important.

There are 1.6 billion Muslims in the world....What % of those do you guys honestly believe are radical terrorists?

 

A Muslim professor estimated it at 1%

So only 16 million terrorists.

 

For some reason I thought it worked out to 1.6 million, but none the less, there are more bad guys than I thought.

I know it doesn't, but how do you do tell the bad guys from the good guys? That's a real problem.

 

It may not seem like it, but I do understand the concern and worry that people have.

 

There is nothing that is 100% foolproof. Heck, we surely know that the U.S has its share of homegrown terrorists. As @rockmom has said, the refugees that she works with have waited years to come into the U.S. They are families that have been vetted and monitored. I think that continuing this process (waiting list, vetting, monitoring) along with a focus on families is our best bet. Also, having volunteers that continue to work with the families (as opposed to them only seeing negativity of those that do not want them here) is important.

 

If it causes one American to lose their life bringing someone in here who doesn't need to be here it's wrong. When did foreign lives start becoming more important than American citizen's lives? It's happening in every country that has taken in refugees. Why do you think our government is compitent enough to handle something so serious thoroughly. Hell our Secretary of state was a moron according to the FBI.

If it causes one American to lose their life bringing someone in here who doesn't need to be here it's wrong. When did foreign lives start becoming more important than American citizen's lives? It's happening in every country that has taken in refugees. Why do you think our government is compitent enough to handle something so serious thoroughly. Hell our Secretary of state was a moron according to the FBI.

A life is a life regardless of nationality. At least that's the way I interpret the words of Jesus. I'm not okay with turning my back on people truly in need.

If it causes one American to lose their life bringing someone in here who doesn't need to be here it's wrong. When did foreign lives start becoming more important than American citizen's lives? It's happening in every country that has taken in refugees. Why do you think our government is compitent enough to handle something so serious thoroughly. Hell our Secretary of state was a moron according to the FBI.

 

Are you advocating that we completely shut down our borders to any and all immigrants? That's what it sounds like you're saying, but I just want to clarify.

I know it doesn't, but how do you do tell the bad guys from the good guys? That's a real problem.

 

Are you advocating that we completely shut down our borders to any and all immigrants? That's what it sounds like you're saying, but I just want to clarify.

 

Any group that has already proven to be a threat. There is no right to come to America...NONE! There religion declared war on us. Since when does a country take in people from countries they are war with? They need to handle their extremist problem before we should care one bit, or evacuate the areas the terrorist are, tell us and let us handle there meeting with Allah with every bomb we have. When someone tells you they want to kill you you should take that seriously. I know you all think your safe from it but you're putting other people on the front line with your views. I say if you're for it sign up and host 5-10 refugees. Put your life where your mouth is. See if your willing to bring it home or is a good idea as long as it's someone else?

Edited by Fear the Nation

Any group that has already proven to be a threat. There is no right to come to America...NONE!

 

There have been murders committed by legal immigrants from European nations, Middle Eastern nations, Asian nations, Australia, African nations, South and North American nations. I mean, you said if it saves one American life it's worth it, right? Guess that means we have to shut it down for everyone from everywhere...

There have been murders committed by legal immigrants from European nations, Middle Eastern nations, Asian nations, Australia, African nations, South and North American nations. I mean, you said if it saves one American life it's worth it, right? Guess that means we have to shut it down for everyone from everywhere...

 

That's not what I said. You can't control what the people already here do. You can't control what the legals here do. You can keep from inviting trouble in your house. You're trying to twist it into ban everyone and I've NEVER said that.

That's not what I said. You can't control what the people already here do. You can't control what the legals here do. You can keep from inviting trouble in your house. You're trying to twist it into ban everyone and I've NEVER said that.

 

You said if we ban Muslims from entering the country and it saves even one American life, it's worth it.

 

I'm asking, wouldn't it also be worth it if banning, let's say Germans, would save even one American life?

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.