Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Suicide Bombing In Germany

Featured Replies

So let's hold all Muslims accountable for the actions of a few. Lets post false statements about "what Japan does" as proof that we need to do something.

 

 

 

I don't even know where to begin with this statement. And it probably tells me that I should just stay out of the conversation.

 

I just can't wrap my head around the idea that we should ban hard-working peaceful American citizens simply because they're Muslims. So much for being the land of the free or the land of opportunity I guess....

 

Tell that to the people who have lost loved ones 2 radical islamist. Ask them how they feel at this point. Is it going to take you to lose a loved one before you take it serious? What's more serious feelings or death? This ain't about political correctness, you don't stick your hand in the fire because it will burn you, it's strictly common sense. While you're worried about feelings people are dying. While we are busy being PC we're being infiltrated. We didn't declare them the enemy they declared us the enemy. So are we supposed to sit by and do nothing and let them have their way? People who wish to do us harm have no right to come to the United States, none. It's not a right to be able to come here from another country it's a privilege. So if you lose your privileges in order to keep us safe, oh well. People who commit crimes lose their privileges. Since we can't distinguish the good guys from the bad guys then nobody gets in, not that hard. What's wrong with keeping dangerous people in their own country? It's not like we're putting them in jail or killing them, just not letting them here to kill us. If there's another way I'm all ears.

  • Replies 101
  • Views 7.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Tell that to the people who have lost loved ones 2 radical islamist. Ask them how they feel at this point. Is it going to take you to lose a loved one before you take it serious? What's more serious feelings or death? This ain't about political correctness, you don't stick your hand in the fire because it will burn you, it's strictly common sense. While you're worried about feelings people are dying. While we are busy being PC we're being infiltrated. We didn't declare them the enemy they declared us the enemy. So are we supposed to sit by and do nothing and let them have their way? People who wish to do us harm have no right to come to the United States, none. It's not a right to be able to come here from another country it's a privilege. So if you lose your privileges in order to keep us safe, oh well. People who commit crimes lose their privileges. Since we can't distinguish the good guys from the bad guys then nobody gets in, not that hard. What's wrong with keeping dangerous people in their own country? It's not like we're putting them in jail or killing them, just not letting them here to kill us. If there's another way I'm all ears.

 

You do realize there are American citizens who were born and raised here in America that are Muslim, right? Does it just suck to be them too?

 

And no, I'll never support punishing the many for the actions of the few.

You do realize there are American citizens who were born and raised here in America that are Muslim, right? Does it just suck to be them too?

 

And no, I'll never support punishing the many for the actions of the few.

 

Nope, just dont let anyone from another country in and we'll deal with OUR citizens who have rights.

Nope, just dont let anyone from another country in and we'll deal with OUR citizens who have rights.

 

So no one is allowed in? We're turning away those coming here from European nations and those from Japan? How about Australians? Or is it only those that think and look like we do that are allowed in?

So no one is allowed in? We're turning away those coming here from European nations and those from Japan? How about Australians? Or is it only those that think and look like we do that are allowed in?

 

If they are muslim, want sharia law yes. Ban them. Like I said it's a privelage to come here not a right. Funny thing about privileges is not everyone has them. Privileges are a reward and can be taken away. Rights are different. Someone who is not a citizen of the United States does not have our rights. And we owe them nothing to extend to them any privileges. Until we can make sure that Americans are safe then we need to take some measures to minimize bringing people into our country that wish to do us harm. There's nothing else to say it needs to be done it's a harsh step in order to help solve a very hard problem. This is life-or-death guys I don't think you get it. Let everyone in and hope for the best is not a policy think we should be taking. Gambling with people's lives is not acceptable.

If they are muslim, want sharia law yes. Ban them. Like I said it's a privelage to come here not a right. Funny thing about privileges is not everyone has them. Privileges are a reward and can be taken away. Rights are different. Someone who is not a citizen of the United States does not have our rights. And we owe them nothing to extend to them any privileges. Until we can make sure that Americans are safe then we need to take some measures to minimize bringing people into our country that wish to do us harm. There's nothing else to say it needs to be done it's a harsh step in order to help solve a very hard problem. This is life-or-death guys I don't think you get it.

 

So are we going to ask anyone who is attempting to enter the country to wear a big bold sign that says "MUSLIM", or "CHRISTIAN", or "ATHEIST" on it so we can identify them? Or are we just going to ban anyone that looks like a Muslim from entering?

 

Oh I think we get your stance clearly. I don't think you get ours. Discrimination is not and never will be an ideal or principle we should ever advocate. It's not something we're ever going to see eye to eye on. We'll have to just agree to disagree.

So being from Syria makes you a savage?

 

I would assume he's meaning the ISIS terrorists posing as refugees.

So are we going to ask anyone who is attempting to enter the country to wear a big bold sign that says "MUSLIM", or "CHRISTIAN", or "ATHEIST" on it so we can identify them? Or are we just going to ban anyone that looks like a Muslim from entering?

 

Oh I think we get your stance clearly. I don't think you get ours. Discrimination is not and never will be an ideal or principle we should ever advocate. It's not something we're ever going to see eye to eye on. We'll have to just agree to disagree.

 

Oh I get your position on the issue. It's mean it's harsh it's not fair, it's equivalent to cowering in a corner in a safe Zone hoping the gunman doesn't shoot you. I get all that how you feel about it. And we will to agree to disagree no hard feelings. But if we get anything out of this conversation please get this one thing and it's very clear. No one outside of this country is entitled to the rights that the American citizen has. No one has a right to come here, no one. It's not mean or harsh to say no to protect yourself. You don't invite everyone in your house, so are you discriminatory? Or do you feel there's certain people that shouldn't be around your family because of their behavior? Our country is no different it's just on a bigger scale. Our government is supposed to protect us and help keep us safe not enable those who want to hurt us to have the means and the ability to.

What I don't understand is that there are plenty of libs that want to ban Christianity out of sight. Christians aren't going around and killing civilians in the name of JESUS. So if murderers are using a political system as islam and sharia law (that go hand and hand) to murder not combatants but women, children, civilians indiscriminately, why do we accept it as a religion and not a threat and let them hide behind it? We use code words like radical, but we don't have a heart machine to judge what someone will do so I'm all for banning islam. Don't see why libs are against it, after all there has been a war on christians for years here and we don't slaughter people. But we will open the door for a true threat and invite them in? It's not thst complicated. They want to kill and destroy us. Their political system " religion" calls them to conquer or kill.

There are some inconsistencies in this statement. You want to ban Muslims but complain that " the libs" want to ban Christianity out of site. What do you think that Jesus would say to those that proclaim to be Christians and turn away the needy, such as those fleeing from a war torn country? I believe that there are enough parables in the Bible to give us this answer.

He already answered "yes!" To that question.

 

Sorry, not following. I was answering TylerDurden's post #4 ("So being from Syria makes you a savage?"), I had not seen an answer to cammando's post prior to mine to TylerDurden.

Sorry, not following. I was answering TylerDurden's post #4 ("So being from Syria makes you a savage?"), I had not seen an answer to prior to my post.

I'm just saying that cammando did mean all Syrians. He said so in post #6.

I'm just saying that cammando did mean all Syrians. He said so in post #6.

 

I see what you mean. I hadn't read down that far. At my age, If I don't get the thought on screen, on paper or verbal; I forget what I wanted to post, write or say.

My opinion, in today's climate we have to be wary of our welcoming nature, "Give me your tired, your poor, Your huddled masses yearning to breathe free, The wretched refuse of your teeming shore. Send these, the homeless, tempest-tossed to me, I lift my lamp beside the golden door!", as the Statue of Liberty says. There are evil folks in this world who are taking advantage of our good nature.

There are some inconsistencies in this statement. You want to ban Muslims but complain that " the libs" want to ban Christianity out of site. What do you think that Jesus would say to those that proclaim to be Christians and turn away the needy, such as those fleeing from a war torn country? I believe that there are enough parables in the Bible to give us this answer.

 

So how many people have to die before you become aware that they want to take over and do not want your charity? Do you watch the news and see the trouble all the countries who have taken in refugees are having? I can pray for my enemy and not be willing to allow him to kill me. Isis is the reason these countries are war torn. We can't be naive in thinking there not exploiting the refugees programs. They said they are, do you think they were just playing? How many terror attacks in the middle east and Europe have occurred in the last two months? How many people have to die for someone elses blind need to clear their guilt. Are you willing to put a random 4 or 5 men in your house unvetted? Don't even try the they are being properly vetted because our government is incompetent in that function. There are no records to vet them against. Untill everyone who is for this can put their families lives on the line, you have no right to expose mine to this. My community is relatively safe by American standards, it needs to stay that way. My children are not part of a liberal social experiment. Their lives matter. We have enough trouble with whites, blacks, hispanics, police all getting along. Do we really need some crazy terrorists running around? When they start calling out the radicalized mosques, start pointing to the dangerous ones in their community I'll trust them. Not untill then can it be a religion of peace. Silence is consent.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.