OMG How much sanctuary hospitals are costing taxpayers.

jericho

I'd rather spend my money on our defense than supporting another country health care system on my dime.

If a country don't have good health care then their people should rebel and overthrow the government until it is good.

It's called a social contract. If the government doesn't take care of the people then the people have a right to rebel and get it right.

I'd rather spend my money on our defense than supporting another country health care system on my dime.

If a country don't have good health care then their people should rebel and overthrow the government until it is good.

It's called a social contract. If the government doesn't take care of the people then the people have a right to rebel and get it right.

I'm guessing you're against the rebels getting their medical training over here though.

You would be surprised to know how many Americans are in the emergency room manufacturing reasons to be seen and get admitted. Many are homeless, or do not like their housing situation. Some simply want the attention that being in a hospital brings. There are hundreds that visit the hospital I work at. They have absolutely nothing wrong with themselves, but develop chest pain, abd pain, back pain, headaches, or become suicidal every time the weather gets bad. Sometimes they sign in to be seen and only want a sandwich. Legally you cannot turn anyone away and we have to see anyone who wants to be seen.

We also have many people who are sick, who have not applied for health care through the ACA. They use the ER as their doctor's office because they know they cannot be turned away and will get free care. While there, they will get free meals too.

It is a huge problem and cost everyone a ton of money. It takes the attention of doctors and nurses away from those who really need it. It also makes ER wait time much longer than it should be.

It is frustrating, but I do not know how to change that.