Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Charles Barkley on Current Racial Tension

Featured Replies

I love Charles Barkley. He never holds back. Hmmmm, maybe that's why I love him so much! I'm sure he will be raked over the coals for his statements though.

Charles says what's on his mind.

 

Granted, he will probably be hammered for his statements.

  • Author

Anyone care to comment on his perspective? Agree? Disagee? Please provide reasons.

Problem is if your white and agree with him you must be racist. The crime statistics would blow your mind but because they cast a certain demographic in a bad light it's racist? I don't know how it perceived as such since the numbers are not made up. I love the ESPN show the numbers don't lie, because it's true. The numbers take emotion out of the argument and place the fact as they are before you.

If Trump would pick Charles as his VP, he would win in a landslide...

Anyone care to comment on his perspective? Agree? Disagee? Please provide reasons.

 

Said all sides need to do better. What would I argue?

Said all sides need to do better. What would I argue?

 

Well, the other options are:

 

Both sides need to do worse

One side or the other needs to do worse

 

I'll stick with "both sides need to do better".

The ironic part is that, according to reports, the Dallas police force and community were doing better.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.