Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

A country within the country

Featured Replies

Why the Ohio hate? I was thinking about moving to Habibistan but think I may be banned...

 

I was born in Massachusetts and grew up in Ky...am I allowed in even though my bride "forced me" to move to Ohio???

Why the Ohio hate? I was thinking about moving to Habibistan but think I may be banned...

 

I was born in Massachusetts and grew up in Ky...am I allowed in even though my bride "forced me" to move to Ohio???

 

You're not a native buckeye so there's hope for you.

Why the Ohio hate? I was thinking about moving to Habibistan but think I may be banned...

 

I was born in Massachusetts and grew up in Ky...am I allowed in even though my bride "forced me" to move to Ohio???

 

All are welcome. But if you get caught driving 50 in the left lane, especially during rush hour, you have to move to Toledo.

All are welcome. But if you get caught driving 50 in the left lane, especially during rush hour, you have to move to Toledo.

 

Only thing that could be worse is Buffalo.

Are transfers allowed in Habibistan?

What is the stance on public/private schools in Habibistan?

Are there classes? With that, do the small schools get their own tournaments?

What are the tax rates?

Are there dog breed restrictions?

Can I coach the high school baseball team?

 

#importantissues

All are welcome. But if you get caught driving 50 in the left lane, especially during rush hour, you have to move to Toledo.

I drove 1200 miles this past weekend. I same across two incidents where slow drivers in the left lane were causing major delays. Both were younger (20s?) and looked scared to death or upset. I can't for the life of me understand why they don't move to the right lane.

All are welcome. But if you get caught driving 50 in the left lane, especially during rush hour, you have to move to Toledo.

 

Holy Toledo!! No way I am going there. I drive plenty fast anyway...no worries for the other residents of Habibistan...

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.