Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

What is your favorite kind of pie and/or cake?

Featured Replies

Peach pie all day long. Not a big cake fan.

  • Replies 49
  • Views 2.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Sure and I still get my chicken dinner?

 

I wasn't talking to you.

Cake- yellow cake with chocolate icing

Pie - tie between apple and strawberry

Momma's a German farm girl. Her peach, apple and cherry pies are to did for.

 

Mammy's butterscotch pie is amazing too. And the bourbon pecan pie is orgasmic.

That's what you said about brown sugar pie too....Which is still one of the more disgusting things I've ever experienced. :lol2: :D

 

I have my grandmothers recipe for brown sugar pie. By far my brothers favorite. Mine would be my homemade apple pie. It really is good. You have to have the right apples and lots of cinnamon.

 

I don't eat alot of sweets but when I do I will eat half of the whole thing.I made a fresh picked blackberry cobbler it was awesone. I do love cheesecake. I can't have anything chocolate....and that sucks.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.