Summer League Updates...

Like what I'm seeing from Dunn so far. If you've watched Dunn much, he looks wild in his play yet under control at all times. Quick hands defensively.

Once he develops his jumper he will be a very good player. I like what he's showing right now.

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

D'ANGELO!!!!!!!! Don't hurt em!!!!!!

I can't wait to see Ingram.

D'Angelo had 20 points, 11 rebounds, 6 assists and 3 steals. I loved what I saw from him.

Excellent debut from Ingram. Showed us his scoring versatility last night. Lakers fans are genuinely excited about Ingram.

Nance looked great rest as well as Ivica Zubac.

The Lakers may suck in free agency but these last 3 years of the draft have given diehard Lakers fans some hope for the future. Very exciting times coming!

I'm watching the LA Philly replay and Ingram has 1 fg late 4th quarter.

Rough night for Ingram but he finished strong. I liked that he kept attacking the rim trying to figure out how to get that part of his game going instead of just relying on jumpers.

Fun in game to watch though!!!!

They have summer league Fanduel?

I wish.

Booker let was a nice cheap option to use on FanDuel in the regular season for about a month and folks caught on to how good he was.

Having the NBA League Pass I watched the Lakers, Suns, Kings, Wolves and Bucks a whole lot. Other than Towns, Booker impressed me the most amongst all of the rookies. He's pretty damn good and his coaches let him learn the game once they put him out there. I'm honestly surprised he is even playing summer league but he and Russell are gym rats so that could be why they are playing.