Reds @ Nationals (6/30 - 7/3)

• Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Licking their wounds from the beating the Cubbies put on them at home. I wouldn't expect too much to change. Hoping to see Holt in CF and Peraza at 2B.

Holt sucks. If Hamilton is going to be out for at least 7 days I would like to see them call up Schebler and let him play everyday.

I didn't get to clearly see the play and didn't see a replay, but did Hamilton take a ball off the dome?

Yes. Duvall just whiffed on it (may have tipped his glove but hard to tell). Hamilton was sliding behind to make the catch and ball ended up getting him in the face. Hit him hard enough for the ball to roll pretty much all the way to the LF corner.

Source: Bruce would waive no-trade clause if deal reached with Cleveland

I think Bruce to Cleveland would make a lot of sense.

While you'd like to be able to get someone the likes of Frazier, Zimmer, Bradley or Sheffield (all top 100 prospects), if I'm the Reds I focus on Francisco Mejia and Yandy Diaz. Diaz is a ML ready INF who has hit and hit well at every level and Mejia is a young, talented catching prospect.

Source: Bruce would waive no-trade clause if deal reached with Cleveland

I think Bruce to Cleveland would make a lot of sense.

While you'd like to be able to get someone the likes of Frazier, Zimmer, Bradley or Sheffield (all top 100 prospects), if I'm the Reds I focus on Francisco Mejia and Yandy Diaz. Diaz is a ML ready INF who has hit and hit well at every level and Mejia is a young, talented catching prospect.

Where is he going to play if the Reds get him?