Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Open Job: Fleming County

Featured Replies

I understand your point sumo and I'm not arguing it. Starns went to the spot because of the talent. He's not a popular guy in a lot of circles. It is what it is.

  • Replies 78
  • Views 18.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Just like Starns in Fleming County, this discussion about him has ran it's course!

Let's get back to discussing actual candidates for the job.

A good young coach that might be on the radar would be current assistant coach at Scott High, Chris Stapleton. Just throwing that name out there.

A good young coach that might be on the radar would be current assistant coach at Scott High, Chris Stapleton. Just throwing that name out there.

 

Have heard his name around here. Would be interested to know if they have set a timetable for this to be done this month or by the time school starts.

With Fulton as AD, I could see this position going to former Cincinnati/Clermont Coach and Mason County alum Greg Himes. Don't see Stapleton going to the 16th?

I heard they are supposed to announce it this week

I heard they are supposed to announce it this week

 

That sounds promising then. Any names?

That sounds promising then. Any names?

 

Brian Miller?

Brian Miller?

 

Thought he was coaching at Mason?

Thought he was coaching at Mason?

 

he is

Interviews were held last week. I think they interviewed 3 coaches.

That is correct. Montgomery asst. Bryan station asst and a head coach

 

So you know the two assistants but not the head coach?

Just heard it was a head coach from another region

 

I heard the head coach was from your region.

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.