Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Casey County 2016/2017

Featured Replies

Basketball season for 2016/2017 should provide another exciting year. What should we expect from Casey County? Remember, please be constructive.

  • Replies 34
  • Views 5.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Casey Co. lost a lot of size inside to graduation. They do return their top 2 scorers in G Jacob Smith (Sr.) and PG Colin Miller (Sr.). They also return C/F Breece Hayes (Sr.) and G Maximo Reyes (So.).

I expect a completely different look

I expect a completely different look
Lol, I wouldn't be surprised.
Lol, I wouldn't be surprised.

 

Lol, Me either.

I expect a completely different look

 

I expect a different look on the coaching staff.

I thought the Reyes kid moved back to New York?

Having watched the boys play a few times this summer, im liking what I'm seeing. Smith will be in the running for the POY here in the 12th, and Miller should have a nice senior season as well. Hayes will have the paint to himself, and I look for him to have a double-double nightly. Reyes has a year under his belt, and will continue to provide a spark on offense. As for the rest of the team, and who will step up, that has yet to be determined. Lot of scrappy sophomores working hard right now to fill the starting 5, so we'll see. And as for the Coaching Staff, put it to bed guys. I talk to coach Stallworth once if not twice a week, he's staying put and is happy with this group of guys he has.

:lol2::lol2::lol2:

 

Hope you're laughing at your credibility, cause I am, and have been since you mentioned something about him taking the job at Bath County 2 months ago...

Hope you're laughing at your credibility, cause I am, and have been since you mentioned something about him taking the job at Bath County 2 months ago...

 

No comment.

He did apply for other jobs didn't he? Or at least "inquired". I too heard the Reyes kid was moving back with his parents.

Yes he most certainly applied for other jobs. Tomorrow is a big day for Casey County.

I didn't realize there were so many people on here from Casey County. We should all get together sometime, go and catch a flick! Got a new 2 screen movie theatre downtown, it's real nice! Great popcorn!

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.