Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

2016 Kentucky Softball Coach Association Ky Prep Softball Region Coaches of the Year

Featured Replies

image.jpeg

 

The awards will be handed out Sunday, June 19, 2016 during the East/West All Star Game at Georgetown College, Georgetown, KY.

  • Replies 50
  • Views 13.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Quick note, Trent Lovett is also the superintendent of Marshall Co. schools.

Love Joe Stephenson and Kennedy Baugh but really... I guess three region finals and two championships in the last three years mean nothing... No validity in this at all

Love Joe Stephenson and Kennedy Baugh but really... I guess three region finals and two championships in the last three years mean nothing... No validity in this at all

It's not always about the wins and losses little grasshopper....

  • Author

I think it's a great list of Coaches and Players. Great job to the Coaches that voted on both of these selections of Coaches and Players of the Year.

It's not always about the wins and losses little grasshopper....

 

Then fill us in on what it's about? Not disagreeing about your statement, but I think we all know what it's about and I was preaching it before this came out and it's a shame that some kids aren't even considered.

 

Joe and Kennedy both know the respect I have for both of them. Both deserving and class acts! Joe has done a lot for NKY softball and I have a special place for Kennedy because I coached her in AAU for years, played summer softball with her and she's a good friend of my daughters. But the process is failed when there is not true way of making sure all kids are considered for this award. Could care less about the coaching part of it and really not even sure why coach's need the recognition. We are all here for the kids.

I think it's a great list of Coaches and Players. Great job to the Coaches that voted on both of these selections of Coaches and Players of the Year.

 

It is a great list! But not all inclusive...meaning all kids that are deserving were not considered. Again, a gap in the process. I can think of at least 6-7 kids that are deserving in our region alone that I'm sure were not even considered.

It's not always about the wins and losses little grasshopper....

Of course it's not... It's like me winning a country club golf championship and then people proclaiming that I'm the best golfer in Northern KY.

But I will say this. I'm a pretty smart "grasshopper". Rather than sending my kid to a school that I can see from my back deck, I sacrificed for her and sent her to the best public academic school in KY to earn a great education and play for the best coach in Northern KY. Seems to have paid off so far. Nearly a full academic ride to Denison University and playing softball for them. Just to add... We have a pretty good record against Alexandria teams... See Ya in Owensboro... Oh wait... Nevermind

I think it's a great list of Coaches and Players. Great job to the Coaches that voted on both of these selections of Coaches and Players of the Year.

 

Thanks for posting the list Les.

 

Congrats to all of the Coaches and Players!

  • Author

No problem at all. :)

It's a shame they weren't all considered. What 6-7 players would you have nominated, if there wasn't a gap in the process?

 

Congrats to all the winners!!

It's a shame they weren't all considered. What 6-7 players would you have nominated, if there wasn't a gap in the process?

 

Congrats to all the winners!!

 

Sorry. Came up with 10 that would have been deserving of consideration.

 

Haley MEYERS

Gabby Stewart

Kenzie Dickerson

Haley Coffey

Shelby Graybill

Brennah Dutcher

Bailey Spencer

Aleah Tucker

Kaylee McGinn

Jada Collins

Sorry. Came up with 10 that would have been deserving of consideration.

 

Haley MEYERS

Gabby Stewart

Kenzie Dickerson

Haley Coffey

Shelby Graybill

Brennah Dutcher

Bailey Spencer

Aleah Tucker

Kaylee McGinn

Jada Collins

 

Even though I didn't see but two games this season, from knowledge of her game and seeing posts that seem to indicate her game is just as good this year....Branson should probably make the list too.

Even though I didn't see but two games this season, from knowledge of her game and seeing posts that seem to indicate her game is just as good this year....Branson should probably make the list too.

 

Very true. Knew I'd forget someone. Very nice player!

Oooooh was that a burn???? You are the kind of parent that gives sports a bad name. I'm happy that your team made it to State, good luck!

Of course it's not... It's like me winning a country club golf championship and then people proclaiming that I'm the best golfer in Northern KY.

But I will say this. I'm a pretty smart "grasshopper". Rather than sending my kid to a school that I can see from my back deck, I sacrificed for her and sent her to the best public academic school in KY to earn a great education and play for the best coach in Northern KY. Seems to have paid off so far. Nearly a full academic ride to Denison University and playing softball for them. Just to add... We have a pretty good record against Alexandria teams... See Ya in Owensboro... Oh wait... Nevermind

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.