Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Reds @ Rockies (5/30 - 6/2)

Featured Replies

So your prediction, based off of the Super 2 Analysis, is that Stephenson will be in the bigs within the next 10 days? I need to know for fantasy purposes. :lol:

 

If your fantasy team needs Stephenson, you are in serious trouble:)!

  • Replies 61
  • Views 10.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I read today that the Reds staff is allowing 1.8 HR's per game. The all time MLB record is 1.5...yikes!

 

Also, Reds have been outscored by 110 runs this year...next closest team is the Twins, who have been outscored by 78...and Price said last week this is not a bad team. Price may slit his wrists by the end of June. Dusty is the happiest guy in MLB getting away from this hot mess.

Reds jump out to an early lead, 4 to 1 in the 3rd.

If your fantasy team needs Stephenson, you are in serious trouble:)!

 

Well, it's a deep league and pitching is at a premium.

Suarez has been horrible over the last 30 days but it looks like he's been on base a bit tonight.

I read today that the Reds staff is allowing 1.8 HR's per game. The all time MLB record is 1.5...yikes!

 

Saw this tweeted before yesterday's games:

 

Nationals relievers: MLB-low 43 Runs allowed.

Reds relievers: MILB-high 42 Home Runs allowed.

I have to imagine the Reds are getting some pretty significant interest in Jay Bruce right now... .271/.321/.881 slash line with 11 HR & 34 RBI. His OBP could be a little better, but he's raking right now. Also striking out at what's pretty much the lowest rate of his career.

 

 

His .361/.390/.1.001 slash with RISP is also a vast improvement from his career numbers. 2 HRs and 20 RBI in those situations as well.

Should a 3-6 road trip (with one to play) be considered a success at this point?

  • Author
I have to imagine the Reds are getting some pretty significant interest in Jay Bruce right now... .271/.321/.881 slash line with 11 HR & 34 RBI. His OBP could be a little better, but he's raking right now. Also striking out at what's pretty much the lowest rate of his career.

 

 

His .361/.390/.1.001 slash with RISP is also a vast improvement from his career numbers. 2 HRs and 20 RBI in those situations as well.

 

I doubt it.

Saw this tweeted before yesterday's games:

 

Nationals relievers: MLB-low 43 Runs allowed.

Reds relievers: MILB-high 42 Home Runs allowed.

 

I posted that in the MLB General Discussion thread. Amazing.

I have to imagine the Reds are getting some pretty significant interest in Jay Bruce right now... .271/.321/.881 slash line with 11 HR & 34 RBI. His OBP could be a little better, but he's raking right now. Also striking out at what's pretty much the lowest rate of his career.

 

 

His .361/.390/.1.001 slash with RISP is also a vast improvement from his career numbers. 2 HRs and 20 RBI in those situations as well.

 

Yup -- Hunter Pence just went to the DL with a strained hamstring, so I wonder if the Giants are interested.

Yup -- Hunter Pence just went to the DL with a strained hamstring, so I wonder if the Giants are interested.

 

I'd rather they looked elsewhere if possible, personally. The Giants system is really weak, but I do agree, they'd probably have some interest.

I'd rather they looked elsewhere if possible, personally. The Giants system is really weak, but I do agree, they'd probably have some interest.

 

I haven't looked too deeply into it, just thinking of possible suitors. The Giants are poised to make another World Series run and Jay Bruce could help both offensively & defensively.

 

Cozart might have some trade value, too.

I haven't looked too deeply into it, just thinking of possible suitors. The Giants are poised to make another World Series run and Jay Bruce could help both offensively & defensively.

 

Cozart might have some trade value, too.

 

I think Cozart has some value too. He, more so than Bruce, is someone I'd try to move sooner rather than later. Strike while the iron is hot on him.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.