Reds @ Rockies (5/30 - 6/2)

So your prediction, based off of the Super 2 Analysis, is that Stephenson will be in the bigs within the next 10 days? I need to know for fantasy purposes. :lol:

If your fantasy team needs Stephenson, you are in serious trouble:)!

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I read today that the Reds staff is allowing 1.8 HR's per game. The all time MLB record is 1.5...yikes!

Also, Reds have been outscored by 110 runs this year...next closest team is the Twins, who have been outscored by 78...and Price said last week this is not a bad team. Price may slit his wrists by the end of June. Dusty is the happiest guy in MLB getting away from this hot mess.

I have to imagine the Reds are getting some pretty significant interest in Jay Bruce right now... .271/.321/.881 slash line with 11 HR & 34 RBI. His OBP could be a little better, but he's raking right now. Also striking out at what's pretty much the lowest rate of his career.

His .361/.390/.1.001 slash with RISP is also a vast improvement from his career numbers. 2 HRs and 20 RBI in those situations as well.

I have to imagine the Reds are getting some pretty significant interest in Jay Bruce right now... .271/.321/.881 slash line with 11 HR & 34 RBI. His OBP could be a little better, but he's raking right now. Also striking out at what's pretty much the lowest rate of his career.

His .361/.390/.1.001 slash with RISP is also a vast improvement from his career numbers. 2 HRs and 20 RBI in those situations as well.

I doubt it.

Yup -- Hunter Pence just went to the DL with a strained hamstring, so I wonder if the Giants are interested.

Yup -- Hunter Pence just went to the DL with a strained hamstring, so I wonder if the Giants are interested.

I'd rather they looked elsewhere if possible, personally. The Giants system is really weak, but I do agree, they'd probably have some interest.

I'd rather they looked elsewhere if possible, personally. The Giants system is really weak, but I do agree, they'd probably have some interest.

I haven't looked too deeply into it, just thinking of possible suitors. The Giants are poised to make another World Series run and Jay Bruce could help both offensively & defensively.

Cozart might have some trade value, too.

I haven't looked too deeply into it, just thinking of possible suitors. The Giants are poised to make another World Series run and Jay Bruce could help both offensively & defensively.

Cozart might have some trade value, too.

I think Cozart has some value too. He, more so than Bruce, is someone I'd try to move sooner rather than later. Strike while the iron is hot on him.