Rowan Co. 27 Morgan Co. 21

Wireman

Hats off to Rowan Co for doing what they had to do to win the game. First, the held Morgan on a 4th and 1 with 4 minutes left in the game. Then later converted a 4th and 8 that would have sealed it for Morgan. Freshamn QB T.J. Chin will be a nice QB for many more years and Rowan Co. should be happy.

I really though Morgan Co. was looking towards scoring 40+ points in the game. They lead 21-7 in the 2nd quarter and cruising. Then in the 2nd half Morgan County TURNED IT OVER EVERY POSSESSION but 1 and that was the RC stop on 4th and 1...I think they had 5 TO's....maybe 6 with the INT at the end. Hard to beat any team turning it over on every possesion nearly in a half.

Hopefully the Cougars will regroup and they will. Get some much needed help with some eligible players being ready for Bath Co. in two weeks and a surprising chance of getting their startnig Center and MLB Ryan Buckler back as well. Jonathan Lopez could also be back in action as well, his athleticism and speed will help I hope.

Good luck to the Vikings and the rest of their season, it's a shame they can't compete for the playoffs though. They are too big of school and have to many athletes out (65 players) to not have that chance for two more years.

Hard battle and despite leading 42 of the 48 minutes, the Vikings led at the minute that counted...the 48th.