Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Kentucky Recruiting 2017

Featured Replies

You see the Peach Jam final? I'd take him... :lol2:

 

What are your thoughts on who will Cal Land out of this class?

  • Replies 39
  • Views 7.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
What are your thoughts on who will Cal Land out of this class?

 

Honestly don't have any feel for it at this point. My former partner retired so I am doing both football and basketball coverage as the sole owner of the UC site. Very little time for fun on the road watching all the top guys in my spare time like I have done for a decade. Now I try to schedule as many as I can around the UC targets I have to watch and don't get as much time sitting with the national guys that know what exactly is going on. Hopefully I can catch up on some of that news this week in Atlanta...

Honestly don't have any feel for it at this point. My former partner retired so I am doing both football and basketball coverage as the sole owner of the UC site. Very little time for fun on the road watching all the top guys in my spare time like I have done for a decade. Now I try to schedule as many as I can around the UC targets I have to watch and don't get as much time sitting with the national guys that know what exactly is going on. Hopefully I can catch up on some of that news this week in Atlanta...

 

Thanks GT. You know I always value your opinion.

Thanks GT. You know I always value your opinion.

 

At this point I've seen almost all of the top guys, I just haven't really had time to figure out where they stand on the recruiting end of things yet...

Michael Porter Jr committed to Washington.

 

His dad was recently hired as an asst coach.

Ayton is supposed to decide tonight. Thought to be a KU lean, but late momentum is to Cats. Is that just a smokescreen or is it real - we shall see.

Will Ayton even be eligible, wherever he chooses to go?

 

Not sure anyone knows.

 

Plus are you ever really eligible, if they can retroactively determine you eligibility? :lol:

Ayton is supposed to decide tonight. Thought to be a KU lean, but late momentum is to Cats. Is that just a smokescreen or is it real - we shall see.

 

Wrong Cats.

 

He committed to Arizona.

Will Ayton even be eligible, wherever he chooses to go?

I've seen many speculate he ends up overseas.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.