18yr old kills 3yr old stepson for jumping on bed.

jericho

Kids raising other people's kids. It's so sad to see these young women who think they need to be with a man and put him above any children they have. Every day you read stories about mothers who sit back and allow their boyfriends beat on their children. Your focus should be on your children; relationships take a back seat at that point.

It's insane to me that an 18 year old would have a son. How on Earth does an 18 year old have a STEPSON?

Not a day goes by that I'm not absolutely amazed by the way people live their lives.

Terrible thing, this. Can't even imagine.

It's insane to me that an 18 year old would have a son. How on Earth does an 18 year old have a STEPSON?

Not a day goes by that I'm not absolutely amazed by the way people live their lives.

Marry a 20 year old with a 3 year old?

My thoughts exactly. Crazy town. Poor kid.

A man I used to work with, killed his girlfriends child...kicked at it for some reason and hit it in the head, killing it. Spent 15 years in prison in Tennessee. Dude always was a hot head and then got into drugs after being fired, then spiraled until he did that and ended up in prison.

Just Googled the dude and saw that he was arrested twice in 3 months for DUI a couple of years ago.

Kids raising other people's kids. It's so sad to see these young women who think they need to be with a man and put him above any children they have. Every day you read stories about mothers who sit back and allow their boyfriends beat on their children. Your focus should be on your children; relationships take a back seat at that point.

Word.