Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Time Travel: Would you rather go back to the past or ahead to the future?

Featured Replies

This is really a tough question for me. I'll have to think about it. The allure of going into the future to see what happens is pretty strong though.

  • Author
If you went back in time would you be an invisible observer or would your actions change the future? Same thing with going to the future and bringing its knowledge back to the present?

 

I was thinking invisible observer.

I was thinking invisible observer.

 

Definitely past for me then.

Back to the past for me......15th & 16th century Europe during the Age of Discovery or even before that and observe the building of some of the Gothic Cathedrals in Europe.

 

1

I would go back to start of this season and put my whole 401k on Leicester City to win the Premier League.

To the future for sure. I know the past, not the future, therefore I can still shape it.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.