Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Holy Cross update

Featured Replies

Just wanted to see what people were hearing about the status of the "death penalty" that was going to be imposed on Holy Cross. There was quite the thread about this during the Winter with references by many on here to secret meetings and inside knowledge of the KHSAA procedures but yet nothing has come of this. Ironically 3 of the schools allegedly involved in the secret meetings are now looking for new head coaches. I would love to hear an update from all of the insiders that are privy to what's going on in the KHSAA.

No insider.

Not privy to any KHSAA members.

 

My guess it's much ado about nothing when it comes to penalties.

Patience young grasshopper!

 

I'll just say this. I think it was Graves Co whose suspension came in mid-Bball season this past year. I believe that infraction happened in June of the previous year. And that was only one infraction and it took that long to impose the penalty.

 

The coaching vacancies have absolutely nothing to do with this incident. Can you say "conspiracy theory?"

 

Okay, I have to stop now! Or I'll get in trouble! And for the record, I'm not at work my friend! I am free to post! Lol! And maybe in short time the other threat won't be relevant either and I can post away!!

Patience young grasshopper!

 

I'll just say this. I think it was Graves Co whose suspension came in mid-Bball season this past year. I believe that infraction happened in June of the previous year. And that was only one infraction and it took that long to impose the penalty.

 

The coaching vacancies have absolutely nothing to do with this incident. Can you say "conspiracy theory?"

 

Okay, I have to stop now! Or I'll get in trouble! And for the record, I'm not at work my friend! I am free to post! Lol! And maybe in short time the other threat won't be relevant either and I can post away!!

 

Your prediction needs to have an expiration date. You can't just keep saying, "it's coming". Give us a drop dead date ....the next day we will give you the business.

Your prediction needs to have an expiration date. You can't just keep saying, "it's coming". Give us a drop dead date ....the next day we will give you the business.

 

Now how in the world would I know that??

 

First, I didn't make any predictions in that post! And my predictions don't "need" anything. And I can keep saying anything I want. I didn't know there were so many "rules"! Where can I get this list of rules?

 

All I said was it took them a long time to rule on one infraction for Graves Co.

 

Why do you get so defensive so fast.

Now how in the world would I know that??

 

First, I didn't make any predictions in that post! And my predictions don't "need" anything. And I can keep saying anything I want. I didn't know there were so many "rules"! Where can I get this list of rules?

 

All I said was it took them a long time to rule on one infraction for Graves Co.

 

Why do you get so defensive so fast.

 

You got me wrong. I'm not defensive. You can say what you like... there are no rules for that, you're right. Just saying, as a person with integrity, if there are no findings or sanctions by a certain point in the future (you choose the date) you have to let this go.

I can say there is going to be a market crash and at some point I will be right.

You got me wrong. I'm not defensive. You can say what you like... there are no rules for that, you're right. Just saying, as a person with integrity, if there are no findings or sanctions by a certain point in the future (you choose the date) you have to let this go.

I can say there is going to be a market crash and at some point I will be right.

 

I didn't start the topic. Someone asked for an update. I provided an example of an incident findings that took 6-8 months to rule on. What, are we 4-5 months into this maybe. With several more things to look into and many more schools and people involved. The update is be patient. It's takes a lot of time. If nothing comes of any of it, then so be it. I have spoke with and know what happened in plenty of the incidents. I think people feel it's one thing or another. But it's a lot of different things with many involved. It's all over the place, not just a focused area. Many think it's just the AAU connection ect. And that's just a small part of it. I can tell you this, with what many coaches know first hand, if nothing is done it will follow in the immortal words of Cool Moe Dee and his song titled "Wild, Wild West!" Because with no to very little repercussions to face, I have talked to many that will be taking advantage of that. Why wouldn't ya?? Who cares if you get caught? That's what it will come to.

 

Honestly, I could care less right now. It's fun to discuss in the winter during the long dreary days, but I'm way too busy being in mid-season to care about what HC is doing right now. We can dicuss again when the snow falls and the days are shorter. Just happened to come across the thread and thought I could help!

 

And I have to watch what I say...for many different reasons! But I'm not at work! (For the record). I'll have to share that story on here one day!! Lol!

I didn't start the topic. Someone asked for an update. I provided an example of an incident findings that took 6-8 months to rule on. What, are we 4-5 months into this maybe. With several more things to look into and many more schools and people involved. The update is be patient. It's takes a lot of time. If nothing comes of any of it, then so be it. I have spoke with and know what happened in plenty of the incidents. I think people feel it's one thing or another. But it's a lot of different things with many involved. It's all over the place, not just a focused area. Many think it's just the AAU connection ect. And that's just a small part of it. I can tell you this, with what many coaches know first hand, if nothing is done it will follow in the immortal words of Cool Moe Dee and his song titled "Wild, Wild West!" Because with no to very little repercussions to face, I have talked to many that will be taking advantage of that. Why wouldn't ya?? Who cares if you get caught? That's what it will come to.

 

Honestly, I could care less right now. It's fun to discuss in the winter during the long dreary days, but I'm way too busy being in mid-season to care about what HC is doing right now. We can dicuss again when the snow falls and the days are shorter. Just happened to come across the thread and thought I could help!

 

And I have to watch what I say...for many different reasons! But I'm not at work! (For the record). I'll have to share that story on here one day!! Lol!

 

Okay... you're not a work. We get it. lol

Okay... you're not a work. We get it. lol

 

That's an inside joke and that person knows what I mean.

Wasn't or Isn't Wyatt the one with the AAU Connections???? I've actually seen countless videos and pictures of girls from all ages and from many different schools in Notre Dame's Gym with Wyatt in the last couple of months. I know for a fact he is not the AAU coach of all of those girls... Also, I'm curious as to why Wyatt's leaving NDA is such a big secret when we put this type of stuff on here.. If we are going to tell it, we should tell it all.. Honestly, the HATE over HC winning the First EVER State title in Northern KY is unbelievable.. Why isn't anyone happy for these girls? If anyone that is not in Northern Kentucky believes half of these lies, they need their head examined... This comes down to one thing and one thing only..... HC won the State Title when they were not even ranked in the coaches poll (as usual)... Some people just can't get over that so they want to make the entire state of KY think all these horrible things about HC.... It's Ridiculous.. Like I said, I want to speak on why Wyatt left NDA and if the principal's of all the girls in the gym with him the couple of months knew and approved these activities... It's very ironic that the HC thing comes back up when Three (3) of the coaches leading the pack are no longer with the schools they were representing.. I think the original poster is definitely on to something with this thread, but I'm sure we will never get the real truth on that...

Wasn't or Isn't Wyatt the one with the AAU Connections???? I've actually seen countless videos and pictures of girls from all ages and from many different schools in Notre Dame's Gym with Wyatt in the last couple of months. I know for a fact he is not the AAU coach of all of those girls... Also, I'm curious as to why Wyatt's leaving NDA is such a big secret when we put this type of stuff on here.. If we are going to tell it, we should tell it all.. Honestly, the HATE over HC winning the First EVER State title in Northern KY is unbelievable.. Why isn't anyone happy for these girls? If anyone that is not in Northern Kentucky believes half of these lies, they need their head examined... This comes down to one thing and one thing only..... HC won the State Title when they were not even ranked in the coaches poll (as usual)... Some people just can't get over that so they want to make the entire state of KY think all these horrible things about HC.... It's Ridiculous.. Like I said, I want to speak on why Wyatt left NDA and if the principal's of all the girls in the gym with him the couple of months knew and approved these activities... It's very ironic that the HC thing comes back up when Three (3) of the coaches leading the pack are no longer with the schools they were representing.. I think the original poster is definitely on to something with this thread, but I'm sure we will never get the real truth on that...

 

Is this called the "hey, but look over there...." defense? :lol:

Is this called the "hey, but look over there...." defense? :lol:

 

No...I believe It's called the Karma Bus just ran over a few... :clap::lol:

Still love to hear the details about Wyatt's departure from NDA since that was one of the questions surrounding this thread..Maybe we should start a thread in the controversial Issues and talk about it for a few weeks.. Ill bring the videos.. lol.. :o

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.