Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Open Job: Dayton

Featured Replies

Bev Smith is apparently retiring from coaching after 3 years as the Lady Devils head hoops coach, leaving the job open.

Some decent talent returning for this small School. Surprised by this decision

Was this her choice or administration? Was she teaching at Dayton or at Silver Grove still?

Anybody know the candidate pool? Is there assistant (Tommy Bedal I think) a candidate?

Anybody know the candidate pool? Is there assistant (Tommy Bedal I think) a candidate?

I hear he already has it.

Sorry to see Bev step aside. I admired the energy she poured into teaching these girls basketball with life lessons. Good luck to her in her next venture...........

I heard maybe Chris Scott

I heard maybe Chris Scott
:lol2:

Who is Chris Scott?

Who is Chris Scott?

 

Spent past year as freshmen coach at NDA.

So anyone hear if Bedal got this job, or was offered it.

So anyone hear if Bedal got this job, or was offered it.

 

Speculation: He was offered and turned it down.

Fact: Interviews are still pending this month. Job is very much open.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.