Cowboys draft Ezekiel Elliott, Get a grade D for it.

Crazy thing is, he picked maybe the 2nd best player from the draft to pick on :lol2:
Well, frankly, if I was a candidate for that job in Jville, Ramsey and his age and ability on that side of the ball would be one of the major reasons I would take it.

Then I'd get rid of Bortles.:lol2:

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Well, frankly, if I was a candidate for that job in Jville, Ramsey and his age and ability on that side of the ball would be one of the major reasons I would take it.

Then I'd get rid of Bortles.:lol2:

Ramsey and Telvin Smith are 2 franchise corner stones to a defense. Bortles has this off season to get it together. If Jags dump him what else is there? Romo? No. Draft a QB with an awful class coming up? No. Have to bite the bullet and hope he cares enough to put the work in like he did in his second off season.

Ramsey and Telvin Smith are 2 franchise corner stones to a defense. Bortles has this off season to get it together. If Jags dump him what else is there? Romo? No. Draft a QB with an awful class coming up? No. Have to bite the bullet and hope he cares enough to put the work in like he did in his second off season.
Trade for the Pats backup. OR the Bengals. Or....

Ramsey wins AFC defensive player of the week. Ramsey had 1 pick-six, 4 passes defended and 4 solo tackles. He was tageted 8 times with 2 completions for 16 yards and a passer rating of 0.0.

The last 4 weeks he has been targeted 35 times and gave up 12 completions, 145 yards and no TDs. He broke up 8 passes with 2 picks, and limited QBs to a 24.1 passer rating when throwing his way. Highest CB rating in the NFL during this time.

• 2 months later...
  • 4 months later...