Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Covcath offense

Featured Replies

Has Covcath gone back to a power offense this season, or are they still running that "Chuck and Duck" offense that guy brought over from Ohio?? I was just wondering if there was a change after the lack of success last season.

  • Replies 41
  • Views 2.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I sense A Bird in Sheep's Clothing... :sssh:

I sense A Bird in Sheep's Clothing... :sssh:

:laugh:

:laugh: :laugh: Double that

I sense A Bird in Sheep's Clothing... :sssh:

 

He's been accused of being a CCH fan in another thread. Probably a Lloyd guy, rocking the boat.

Probably a Lloyd guy, rocking the boat.

:laugh: :laugh:

 

I think his thoughts on the HHS/Dixie game back my response more... :D

On behalf of the rest of BGP I would like to welcome back our good friend 'c horn'...

  • Author
He's been accused of being a CCH fan in another thread. Probably a Lloyd guy, rocking the boat.

 

 

No, I'm a Brossart/Silver Grove guy. LOL. Just kidding. I'm a diehard Conner guy.

  • Author

So what about the offense at Covcath? Did they decide to go back to power football yet?

I'm a diehard Connor guy.

Spelling it right might help...

  • Author

Allright, I'm not really a Conner fan!! My team isn't expected to have a quality season and I don't want the abuse since we never win!!!

Spelling it right might help...

 

:lol:

So what about the offense at Covcath? Did they decide to go back to power football yet?

 

Nope, it's going to be "Chuck and Duck" again...

My team isn't expected to have a quality season and I don't want the abuse since we never win!!!

 

A Lloyd guy then?

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.