Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

2016 Bengals Schedule

Featured Replies

I am having a hard time getting the link to work. So can a mod add the schedule for me or the link to the schedule. However my early prediction for the Bengals is 13 and 3. With the 3 losses coming to the Steelers at Pittsburgh, New England, and at Baltimore.

10-6....Most likely start the season 0-2.

 

So you are going with the J E T S Jets Jets Jets?

So you are going with the J E T S Jets Jets Jets?

 

:lol2: They are one of their first two opponents, are they not?

:lol2: They are one of their first two opponents, are they not?

 

I might want some action on that one UKMF.

My initial prediction is 13-3 or 12-4 too.

  • Author
10-6....Most likely start the season 0-2.

 

Are you assuming them and Ryan Fitzpatrick eventually signs back with the Jets?

 

The Bengals have been a good road team under Dalton. I think they will be fine that game.

Are you assuming them and Ryan Fitzpatrick eventually signs back with the Jets?

 

The Bengals have been a good road team under Dalton. I think they will be fine that game.

 

Nope. The Jets are going to be good. I think they win whether they have Fitzpatrick back or not.

  • Author
Nope. The Jets are going to be good. I think they win whether they have Fitzpatrick back or not.

 

Agree on the Jets being a good team. However currently they don't have a qb who can advantage of those weapons.

Agree on the Jets being a good team. However currently they don't have a qb who can advantage of those weapons.

 

We'll find out I guess...

Sure doesn't seem like any real intriguing home games outside of the division.

  • Author
Sure doesn't seem like any real intriguing home games outside of the division.

 

I agree for the most part, except obviously the Denver game would be a good home game to see. I see myself probably going to 4 games next year. The Denver game, the two prime time games against Houston and Pittsburgh, and the Buffalo game since a buddy of mine is a Bills fan.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.