April 18, 201610 yr I agree for the most part, except obviously the Denver game would be a good home game to see. I see myself probably going to 4 games next year. The Denver game, the two prime time games against Houston and Pittsburgh, and the Buffalo game since a buddy of mine is a Bills fan. Denver wouldn't be as intriguing as it has been in years past considering they don't even have a QB right now. But still some big names and a great defense.
April 18, 201610 yr Author Denver wouldn't be as intriguing as it has been in years past considering they don't even have a QB right now. But still some big names and a great defense. They basically won the super bowl last year with very little help from the qb spot. So I don't see that hurting them much.
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.