Billy Hamilton

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Sad thing is he's only hitting .010 less than the $250m man Votto.

There was an article by CTR in the Courier-Journal the past couple days where Votto was disgusted with himself over his hitting and was contemplating hanging up the spikes. The thought was appealing to me.

There was an article by CTR in the Courier-Journal the past couple days where Votto was disgusted with himself over his hitting and was contemplating hanging up the spikes. The thought was appealing to me.

You read way more into that article than there was. He never said he was contemplating quitting. He said he'd rather not play than play at the level he did in April. Basically just saying he was disgusted with the way he was playing. He wasn't saying he was actually thinking about retiring.

You read way more into that article than there was. He never said he was contemplating quitting. He said he'd rather not play than play at the level he did in April. Basically just saying he was disgusted with the way he was playing. He wasn't saying he was actually thinking about retiring.

Admittedly, I scanned it pretty quickly.

Admittedly, I scanned it pretty quickly.

Sad thing is he's only hitting .010 less than the $250m man Votto.

Votto has turned it on over the last couple weeks. His OBP over the past 2 weeks is .389 with 2 HR & 8 RBI. He has been striking out a ton, though. Over the last week, his OBP is .444. I'm not worried.