Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Bengals preseason schedule

Featured Replies

Aug. 11-15: vs. Minnesota

Aug. 18-22: at Detroit

Aug. 28: Sunday Night Football at Jacksonville

Sept. 1-2: vs. Indianapolis

 

Bengals 2

  • Author

I don't like it. The best two weeks are on the road. We get the totally meaningless two games at home.

I guess we can assume that we will at least get a joint practice thing with the Vikings that fans can see.

We'll get a chance to welcome Zimmer back to the jungle at a minimum.

I don't like it. The best two weeks are on the road. We get the totally meaningless two games at home.

 

I'm hoping Zim brings his bunch for live practices. Sure AP won't be the feature but I'll attend an open practice that week.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.