Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Kansas 79 Maryland 63

Featured Replies

Final From Louisville. If both Villanova, and Kansas play this good Sat. it will be one heck of a regional final.

Agreed. Both these teams looked really good tonight. I say the same about the Oregon / Oklahoma match up. Those should be two really fun Elite 8 games to watch.

 

Unfortunately, I don't think the games tomorrow or Sunday are going to be as good a quality or entertaining.

These games tonight were, collectively, the least competitive Sweet Sixteen games I can recall.

 

Winners won by 14, 14, 16, and 23.

 

I hope Friday nights games are a little closer.

I was going to say "tough night for the ACC" then I remembered that Maryland is inexplicably in the Big 10.

I was going to say "tough night for the ACC" then I remembered that Maryland is inexplicably in the Big 10.

 

You would still be right.

You would still be right.

 

Who does the ACC still have left? Carolina, Virginia and who else?

Who does the ACC still have left? Carolina, Virginia and who else?

 

Carolina, UVA, Notre Dame, Syracuse.

Carolina, UVA, Notre Dame, Syracuse.

 

That's still impressive. They need to get teams through tonight though.

That's still impressive. They need to get teams through tonight though.

 

I think UNC, ND, and Cuse all win. I have a feeling Iowa State gets UVA.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.