Highlands quarterback battle

PsalmsG

• Replies 46
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm pulling for Cramer. Then Gosney goes to DB, Johnston goes to DE. Keep developing Schollman as the other QB. If it is a close competition that is the answer. That way you also get a 3 year starter. If Gosney is head and shoulders better you gotta go with him, obviously.

Not a good topic. As much turmoil as the Birds dealt with during last season, this season hasn't started and people are going to start qb issues. Some posters don't have an educated opinion, their only focus is to throw gasoline on the fire to cause dissent. Coach W will pick the right person for his team and it won't be the winner of a popularity contest on here.

Not a good topic. As much turmoil as the Birds dealt with during last season, this season hasn't started and people are going to start qb issues. Some posters don't have an educated opinion, their only focus is to throw gasoline on the fire to cause dissent. Coach W will pick the right person for his team and it won't be the winner of a popularity contest on here.

Wait, Bluegrass Preps posters don't pick the starting QB?

I guess turmoil is losing a few games to quality 6A teams and not winning the championship? It's just talk man, I don't think it will do any harm. If kids get on here and read posts and that discourages them it's probably a good thing that they get out of the kitchen.

Wait, Bluegrass Preps posters don't pick the starting QB?

I guess turmoil is losing a few games to quality 6A teams and not winning the championship? It's just talk man, I don't think it will do any harm. If kids get on here and read posts and that discourages them it's probably a good thing that they get out of the kitchen.

It's just an opinion, I don't have a dog in the fight. It's too early in the season to decide anything, period. To get baited, unintentionally, into a conversation that can divide a team this early in the year is just plain nuts. I wasn't referring to losing a couple games as turmoil last season. It just seemed the Highlands threads were filled with more negativity than usual with most negativity centered around the qb position. If some want to blow it up about who is the best at this stage of the game, then go ahead, but all it will do is get more negative.

It's just an opinion, I don't have a dog in the fight. It's too early in the season to decide anything, period. To get baited, unintentionally, into a conversation that can divide a team this early in the year is just plain nuts. I wasn't referring to losing a couple games as turmoil last season. It just seemed the Highlands threads were filled with more negativity than usual with most negativity centered around the qb position. If some want to blow it up about who is the best at this stage of the game, then go ahead, but all it will do is get more negative.

So a competition for a position can divide a team? Come on man! These kids need a little controversy, keeps em hungry.