Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

2017 10th Region Class "A" Draw

Featured Replies

I guess this was a confident opinion nearly 2 months back.

A man with nothing to do with the All A is commenting to PB98 about his faith in his Polar Bears?

  • Replies 40
  • Views 7.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

I guess this was a confident opinion nearly 2 months back.
There's that Polar Bear fetish again.

Don't poke the bear (pardon the pun). LOL

Is it still Paris and Bracken? Or will anyone else pull off an upset? Nicholas?

 

Calvary is my dark horse that could ruin somebody's evening.

Calvary is my dark horse that could ruin somebody's evening.

 

Also, perhaps Augusta, which beat Calvary last evening.

Also, perhaps Augusta, which beat Calvary last evening.

Augusta lost by 10 to their first round opponent Nicholas County last week in a game where Augusta led most of the game. Will be a Good one

I think there is more parity than ever before.

Paris will not loose it this year. Our group is guard heavy no true big man but if coach Brooks allows them to just go NO ONE in the All "A" 10th has a chance. Our out of region schedule is too strong! Soon you'll understand.

I stand by what I said. Still feel that way. Can't let the second game of the season sway my view one way or another. These are many games between now and then to improve and grow as a team. That goes for all teams. Some posted about your fetish for Bracken Co. and I didn't think much of it until I saw this. Lol what gives man

Paris jus beat Bracken by 20

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.