March 17, 201610 yr That is what I saw last night. Why would he go to NE? He is probably the #4 or #5 Tight End in the league and he is going to play as #2 Tight end at NE. Maybe just looking at the best chance for a ring.
March 17, 201610 yr Maybe the Pats will bring back the two TE set and he'll catch a thousand balls opposite of Gronk.
March 17, 201610 yr That is what I saw last night. Why would he go to NE? He is probably the #4 or #5 Tight End in the league and he is going to play as #2 Tight end at NE. Maybe just looking at the best chance for a ring. He didn't go there, he was traded there. Secondly Aaron Hernandez put up great numbers next to Gronk. They will use him.
March 17, 201610 yr I have always viewed Bennett as a perpetual loser on the field. You can fantasy stat me all day, but I have never been a fan.
March 17, 201610 yr Gronk, Bennett, Edelman...All of a sudden that passing game is lethal. Still need to find someone that can take the top off, but next season is going to be fun.
March 17, 201610 yr Author So how many people here would draft Tom Brady with there 1st QB selection? I usually go for RBs the first two rounds and then the best QB in round 3.
March 17, 201610 yr So how many people here would draft Tom Brady with there 1st QB selection? I usually go for RBs the first two rounds and then the best QB in round 3. 1st qb selection? Yes. In first couple rounds no. Also if it's a ppr league I usually go wr early. That has worked out well for me.
March 17, 201610 yr 1. Gronk is always hurt for part of the year 2. He will be option 3 or 4, which means lots of open chances 3-12. Tom Brady 13 - 15. Better chance for a ring.
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.