Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Dunbar 58 Mercer County 55 (Sweet 16 1st Round)

Featured Replies

I was impressed with Mercer County tonight. They have Dunbar all they wanted. Dunbar had another good game.

  • Replies 69
  • Views 9.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Because there is nothing left in Mercer. After the transfers and hold backs its nothing there. No home grown talent smh. This was their best shot at it and blew it. Oh well that's the way the ball bounces sumtimes.

Anyone hear the talk I heard out in the hallways tonight before and between games. On the Mercer Co. front I heard from several different people that after the season was over that Dylan James was headed back to Sheldon Clark, and Trevon Faulkner was probably going to a prep school.

 

Dylan James dad was recently named superintendent of Martin County so they will be returning back to Martin County.

 

The Trevon Faulkner to prep school rumor has been going on for a while now. I'll be shocked if leaves Mercer County. Shocked.

Not really. You actually make me laugh so anger isn't what I am feeling. I am trying to figure out why someone from Ohio cares so much about Mercer. That doesn't happen often. Nobody outside of Harrodsburg cares about Harrodsburg except for you.

 

It goes way back to his boy losing a starting spot on a team. I'm talking 7 years ago. It's personal for him.....still.

Because there is nothing left in Mercer. After the transfers and hold backs its nothing there. No home grown talent smh. This was their best shot at it and blew it. Oh well that's the way the ball bounces sumtimes.

 

Their homegrown talent led the team tonight. :lol2:

Lexington Catholic

Henry Clay

Dunbar

Bryan Station

Lafayette

Lexington Christian

Well I'll wait u don't think they are good. They from Lexington and they n the 11th region bro. Learn sumthn

For once

Because there is nothing left in Mercer. After the transfers and hold backs its nothing there. No home grown talent smh. This was their best shot at it and blew it. Oh well that's the way the ball bounces sumtimes.

 

Hager and Faulkner have always been Mercer kids. No home grown talent?

Yeah any team from 11th would have been at the top of the 12th

Faulkner the truth hands down. Hager is old he a hold back man. He should b a freshmen n college this year. Do ya research

I knew it had to something that someone from Mercer did. Dude is salty.

Faulkner the truth hands down. Hager is old he a hold back man. He should b a freshmen n college this year. Do ya research

 

The older the better.

I can assure you no one that defended #13 for Mercer could. He crossed them over and got to the rack a ton. If someone besides Hollingsworth doesn't step up vs. BG they could be done.

Dylan James dad was recently named superintendent of Martin County so they will be returning back to Martin County.

 

The Trevon Faulkner to prep school rumor has been going on for a while now. I'll be shocked if leaves Mercer County. Shocked.

 

Thanks I'd take your word on Faulkner over anyone I talked to at Rupp. I had heard the same on James dad. thanks again

That's why I said Ky is messed up in Ohio they give it to the best player in the state (i.e Lebron James or O.J Mayo multiple winners) that's why I made that statement. Being from another state and saying that is why I said that. Carson Williams is good but Hollingsworth is a PTP'er(Dickey V. Saying)

Not to take anything away from Carson, because he sure doesn't have the talent around him like Hollingsworth. Not to say anything bad about Hollingsworth (11th region player of the year) very god player, BUT Goodin from Taylor Co. is the best individual player in the state. Hollingsworth will have his due next year.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.