Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

The Homers Sweet 16 Selection Show...

Featured Replies

Tomorrow night, The Homers Show(myself & Devils58) are going to step out of our element of covering the 3rd region, and attempt to break down the match ups in the Sweet 16. We'll use a lot of information we read here, combined with what we have seen through the season. We'll give you players to watch and predictions as well. You can interact with us during the show, in the Homers chat, by signing up and joining our mixlr page here Homers Radio is on Mixlr. Mixlr is a simple way to share live audi.... You do not have to sign up to listen. Tomorrow night....9pm Central, on the Homers Radio Network!

  • Replies 31
  • Views 2.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

sethdavis.jpg

 

I'll try to not be this guy tonight. Gonna be a fun show!!!

  • Author

It has to be better than that CBS crap yesterday, right?? No touch screens will be involved!!

Will it be archived for those of us unable to listen live? I'm not sure if I'll be able to listen live but I would love to hear the show.

Tuned in to listen, but so far it says it's "Off Air". :idunno:

Ooops... I see now that it's 9 p.m. "Central" time...sorry.

Listening now as well...loud and clear. :thumb:

Brennan Hall has grown a ton throughout the season as well. Loving some NCC in that game.

No clue on the Mercer/Dunbar game. No clue. I just know I can't wait to see it.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.