March 16, 201610 yr Author The Bengals traded a backup cornerback (David Jones) for him. The Bengals also gave a conditional pick but the Jags didn't collect because of the NFL Formula used. I went back and read some articles, the reviews were mixed on Nelson. He had real solid stats playing for (cough cough the Jags) but not everyone was as thrilled as this guy:
March 16, 201610 yr I agree it is interesting. Something is up with Reggie we all don't know about. I think part of it is his asking price is to high. They know he had a career year but those numbers will come down. Then even though he had a lot of interceptions, people could see he had lost a step. It showed the most with the run defense, he didn't look good at all in run defense and always looked a step slow getting there. I think people see that and are not willing to pay what he wants.
April 5, 201610 yr Reggie Nelson set to meet with Raiders | ProFootballTalk Got to give Oakland credit. May win the AFC West real soon.
April 10, 201610 yr Reggie leaving doesn't bother me much. Wish him the best in Oakland. It was a great benefit for both Reggie and the Bengals during his time here. Tried to figurecifche got a good deal from Oakland but his contract is deep. Only four million guaranteed with tons of incentives.
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.