Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Bengals reportedly moving on from Reggie Nelson

Featured Replies

Cincinnati reportedly offered Nelson a two-year deal earlier in the week, but that offer might not still stand now that Iloka is on board. And if it did stand, Nelson could've ended up turning it down; after all, at least two teams are very interested in the Bengals safety.

 

NFL Free Agency 2

I would love to see the Steelers sign Nelson.

I would love to see the Steelers sign Nelson.

 

You seem to like an awful lot of our players. Maybe you should just face the facts that you are a closet Bengals fan.

TV

You seem to like an awful lot of our players. Maybe you should just face the facts that you are a closet Bengals fan.

 

 

 

I used to love the Bengals but it is time for them to replace Marvin Lewis.

Wait. You switched teams because you didn't like the coach? Seems odd to me. After all, Marvin doesn't tackle, run, pass or throw. What gives?

TV

 

 

 

I used to love the Bengals but it is time for them to replace Marvin Lewis.

 

Wait. You switched teams because you didn't like the coach? Seems odd to me. After all, Marvin doesn't tackle, run, pass or throw. What gives?

 

I think we all now know who UKfan is. He is the guy we heard about a few years ago that sold his fan rights to the highest bidder, and ended up becoming a Steelers fan instead.

Good point. I was never a Bruce Coslet fan but never blamed him for Boomer throwing interceptions.

Good point. I was never a Bruce Coslet fan but never blamed him for Boomer throwing interceptions.

 

I don't care for Andy Dalton or the ugly Bengal uniforms.

I think we all now know who UKfan is. He is the guy we heard about a few years ago that sold his fan rights to the highest bidder, and ended up becoming a Steelers fan instead.

 

Nope, I know that guy. He's from the west side of Cincinnati.

  • Author
Isnt Weddle 32 or 33? Everyone was trying to sign him.

 

I agree it is interesting. Something is up with Reggie we all don't know about.

Didn't the Bengals resurrect his career after he was dumped by the Jags? His interception total was a result of some decent pass rush (not good enough for me, btw) and the fact that Pac shut down one side of the field.

Didn't the Bengals resurrect his career after he was dumped by the Jags? His interception total was a result of some decent pass rush (not good enough for me, btw) and the fact that Pac shut down one side of the field.

 

The Bengals traded a backup cornerback (David Jones) for him.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.