Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Louisville's McGee is new Illinois OC

Featured Replies

Clyde posted this in the Lovie thread.

 

Thought it might deserve one of it's own since it's close to home.

 

image.png

Good luck to Coach McGee.

 

If there's any coaching position I don't worry about leaving, its the OC. Petrino calls the plays as it is, and that's probably the main reason McGee decided to move on.

I guess I can see where being the OC under an offensive oriented head coach could be somewhat limiting. I can see making the move.

I guess I can see where being the OC under an offensive oriented head coach could be somewhat limiting. I can see making the move.

 

In overall responsibility yes, but the learning part is invaluable. It's his time to try his wings for sure.....I probably speak for many, but I'm sure pulling for Lovie (and, not McGee).

In overall responsibility yes, but the learning part is invaluable. It's his time to try his wings for sure.....I probably speak for many, but I'm sure pulling for Lovie (and, not McGee).

 

Not pulling for McGee?

Agree with what's been said here. It was a good move to make to get back into running the offense himself and a step toward getting a team of his own again.

 

Good luck to him.

 

My understanding was that he was a good coordinator and a good recruiter. We'll miss him and I look forward to seeing who they bring in.

Are they just getting rid of anyone named McGee at this point?

I think it is a big loss for UL. McGee did a nice job bringing Lamar along. He also has played a major role in landing some of the offense weapons at UL.

 

Wish him the best. Illinois just seems like a tough job.

Not pulling for McGee?

 

lol...My fault. Typo. Yes, him too. I meant "now".

Was he even the OC? Does anybody that leaves UL actually Coach when they were at UL?

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.