March 6, 201610 yr UK getting the 2 seed may have been better. I think the 2 seed has a better draw than the 1 seed based off of this.
March 6, 201610 yr That potential Vandy/LSU quarterfinal... winner gets an 11 seed and loser heads to the NIT? Does that seem accurate or am I reading them wrong?
March 6, 201610 yr That potential Vandy/LSU quarterfinal... winner gets an 11 seed and loser heads to the NIT? Does that seem accurate or am I reading them wrong? I think LSU has to win the SEC Tournament to make the dance.
March 6, 201610 yr The sad thing about this is that Tennessee and Auburn is in the play in game and UK lost to both. Those two losses killed UK.
March 6, 201610 yr The sad thing about this is that Tennessee and Auburn is in the play in game and UK lost to both. Those two losses killed UK. The two losses may have hurt UK in terms of seeding. However those two losses were not actually good for them. Cal learned that Auburn game how important using Willis more was and UK played better and same after losing to Tennessee. Both losses seemed to help them focus more afterwards.
March 6, 201610 yr I think it is a great draw you still have to win but the 4 of the top 6 is in the other bracket. Also all the teams that the Cats lost to in the league are in the other bracket.
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.