Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

George Iloka "would love to play for" Mike Zimmer or Hue Jackson

Featured Replies

Iloka is the kind of player that "analytics" says you should take in Free Agency--a player in mid twenties just coming off a rookie contract. Stay away from those 30 yrs and over.

 

The Browns are in the market for a Safety. Taushan Gipson may be leaving in FA. He is in the same position as Iloka. Donte Witner is getting on in age. Browns have lots of cap room. It will depend on if they believe they can get a guy in the draft that will replace Gipson.

 

If I were a betting man, I would say Minnesota and Zimmer are the most likely because of the familiarity factor. Let me rephrase that... if Cinci lets him go.

Cincy is getting Iloka back for 5 years and $30 million. I like that deal.

  • Author
Cincy is getting Iloka back for 5 years and $30 million. I like that deal.

 

Me too.

 

NFL Free Agency 2

 

Aww I remember back during the season when people were disagreeing with me on the Bengals needing to keep Illoka over Nelson. :)

 

I still wish they could have kept Marvin Jones though but I figured his price tag would go above the 7 million a year mark.

 

A guy that I think will be good is Devin or Derron Smith he is a backup safety wr drafted last year. I think he will end up being very good.

  • Author
Aww I remember back during the season when people were disagreeing with me on the Bengals needing to keep Illoka over Nelson. :)

 

I still wish they could have kept Marvin Jones though but I figured his price tag would go above the 7 million a year mark.

 

A guy that I think will be good is Devin or Derron Smith he is a backup safety wr drafted last year. I think he will end up being very good.

 

I freely admit I go back and forth on Iloka but now that we have a WR issue and and Nelson and Pacman could both be gone I definitely agree with you fc.

 

Hopefully we can hang on to Nelson too at the right price.

I freely admit I go back and forth on Iloka but now that we have a WR issue and and Nelson and Pacman could both be gone I definitely agree with you fc.

 

Hopefully we can hang on to Nelson too at the right price.

 

If they can sign Adam Jones back then Nelson probably is gone. However if Jones does leave then they probably will try harder to get a deal done with Nelson.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.