The Geese are back

doomer

What to do when a Canada goose attacks | Ohio Geese Control

We have a pond in the office complex where I work so we see geese a lot. They like to make nests in the mulched bush beds as I am told the mulch will hold heat. When the female is on the nest of course the male constantly circles the perimeter (which is a parking lot) to keep us humans away. And of course the bird couple always made their nests right in the middle of the lot. Two years ago the male was always attacking cars, moving ones constantly. Yep, he lost that battle but just last year the female showed up with a new beau who likes to chase moving vehicles as well. Just a matter of time...

• Replies 45
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Pooping aside...My neighboring cow pasture has a small lake which apparently is one of their flyway stops. So in fall and spring there is constant traffic, in/out, circling squawking over my property. I think they are beautiful creatures, and I enjoy hearing the wind in their wings as a flight swoops in low overhead.

How do the dogs react to them?

Pooping aside...My neighboring cow pasture has a small lake which apparently is one of their flyway stops. So in fall and spring there is constant traffic, in/out, circling squawking over my property. I think they are beautiful creatures, and I enjoy hearing the wind in their wings as a flight swoops in low overhead.

I suggest Hevi-shot Speed Ball No. 1 in 12 gauge. This should give you opportunity for a closer look at these beautiful birds.

Only better sound than hearing the wind in their wings is the sound of a shot gun blast and the loud thud that occurs when they hit the ground.